Share Your Feedback For A Free Cookie At Subway
About The Subway Customer Survey
The Subway Customer experience survey is an online survey designed to allow customers to share their experience with the company in order to make improvements where needed. The survey is located at tellsubway.com and only takes about one minute to fill out – and customers who fill out the survey will get a coupon code for a free cookie during their next Subway visit. You will need your receipt from your most recent Subway visit to fill out the survey, and the survey must be completed within 30 days of your visit to the Subway restaurant.
By participating in this survey and giving your feedback on your experience you can help the company to make improvements. By hearing about what real customers think of their service, staff members, restaurants and food products, Subway will be more able to see what they are doing right and wrong, and be able to look into certain stores that aren’t operating to their standards to make improvements.
This also helps Subway to know which products their customers loves and which ones may need to be taken out of their stores. Their is also a comment box where customers can put any additional feedback or suggestions for improvement, so customers can use this box to add anything they feel the company should know that was not addressed in the questions during the survey. The company takes the information that is provided by their customers seriously, so make sure the information you share about your experience is truthful and accurate. This information will help Subway make improvements to their restaurants.
The benefit to the customer filling out this survey is that by simply spending a minute of their time giving their feedback, they get a free cookie during their next visit. Once a customer fills completes the survey and submits a valid email address, they will get an email with a coupon code. To redeem the coupon code, simply write it down on your receipt and take it into the store during your next visit and get your free cookie. If you have more than one receipt, you can do multiple surveys, however you can only do one survey every 24 hours.
How To Participate in the Subway Customer Survey
You Will Need:
– A computer with internet access
– A Subway receipt that you got within the last 30 days
– Be able to read english
– A valid email address
Steps To Do The Survey:
1. Go to tellsubway.com
2. Enter the Subway store ID listed on your receipt and press the submit button
3. Enter the information as requested from your Subway receipt, including the Host Order ID and date of your visit as shown on your receipt
4. Answer the questions based on your experience during your most recent Subway visit
5. Enter a valid email address
6. After you complete and submit the survey, go to your email and get the bonus code for your free cookie. If you do not see the email from Subway in your inbox, be sure to check your spam folder
Click to Survey