Getgolistens.com – Need $2000? Take the GetGo Customer Satisfaction Survey for a Chance to Win!
GetGo is an American chain of convenience stores. They are owned and run by the Giant Eagle company. Like many convenience stores, apart from refuelling your vehicle, you can also get groceries, snacks and whatnot from GetGo outlets. GetGo operates primarily in the US. It has its headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania with outlets in other states such as Ohio, Maryland and West Virginia.
GetGo has created the website Getgolistens.com which hosts their customer satisfaction survey. If you have recently shopped at a GetGo convenience store, you can visit the survey website and take the survey. The information you give to the company through the survey is confidential and will be used by the company to improve its services.
The survey is very short and simple. You will only need to set aside around 5-10 minutes to complete it. Make sure you have a receipt with a survey invitation printed on it before you head over to the survey website. After you take the survey, you will have the chance to enter the GetGo survey sweepstakes for a chance to win one of the twelve $2000 GetGo gift cards on offer in a given survey period.
How to Take the GetGo Customer Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
1. A receipt with a survey code printed on it from a recent visit to a GetGo convenience store.
2. To be 18 years old or older at the time you take the survey.
3. To understand English and be able to fill out the survey responses in English.
4. An available and reliable Internet connection.
5. A valid email address.
Taking the GetGo Customer Satisfaction Survey
1. Locate your receipt and keep it close at hand.
2. Visit the Getgolistens.com survey website on your computer or device.
4. Once your code has been validated, you will be presented with the survey questions. The questions differ in presentation with some requiring you to select answers from a list of responses to questions about what you purchased and others requiring you to provide a rating for aspects of your experience such as parking, store cleanliness and speed of check out. Follow the on screen instructions carefully to complete the survey.
5. At the end of the survey, you will be asked if you want to enter the GetGo sweepstakes to compete for one of the twelve $2000 GetGo gift cards. If you say no, your survey responses will be saved and you will be exited from the survey. If you choose yes, you will be required to provide your personal information such as your full name, phone number and email address. This information will be used to contact you and verify your eligibility should you win so make sure it is accurate.
Click to Survey